Here at Hegartys Home Interiors
It is important to us that from the moment you decide to make a buying decision from any of our departments be that Giftware,Kitchen,Electrical,or Furniture our aim is to make this process as smooth as possible.
Our dedicated home delivery specialists are trained to appreciate the high quality of the furniture you have purchased and as a result they are extremely careful in their handling of your furniture and products so that when the delivery is complete that you are a satisfied customer.
For some products we use only experts in their field of delivery.To help maintain our standards.Smaller items are dispatched by our courier partners.For larger furniture items we either delivery with our own trucks or use 3 party expert delivery services.This allows us to offer a 2 man delivery service
Furniture Items Charges
Delivery of All Small Items in Categories - Giftware - Kitchen - Electrical
For small items and goods that can be delivered by courier and with total amount in your cart totalling under €50 this transaction will incur a small €5 delivery fee.
For all cart orders over €50 the delivery costs will be FREE.This only includes products in categories Giftware,Kitchen.Electrical.This rule is subject to change and pricing is at the discretion of management at all times.
All deliveries once received are placed in order of when the order was placed,each order is then allocated a delivery date.You the customer will be informed in advance of when you can expect to receive your goods.Any delivery cannot be cancelled on the day of delivery as all goods are loaded the evening before. Hegartys Home Interiors must be advised of any cancellation of booked deliveries at least 2 working days before the scheduled delivery.Please ensure that the entrance and area where the furniture will go is cleared,so that installation is quick and as effortless as possible.
How Soon Will I Get It ?
It depends on the product which is being delivered,whether it is in stock and available.All our products online are marked with expected availability.( In stock - 2 to 6 weeks etc ) this gives you the customer as estimation of when you can expect to receive your goods. Hegartys Home Interiors at all times does its utmost to delivery your goods on time.Delivery estimated time scales are specified when we contact you after receiving your order acknowledgement.We make every effort to deliver goods within estimated time scales,however delays can occur due to unforeseen factors.
Hegartys Home Interiors shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time scales.Once the order has been placed and thee item specifically reserved for the customer or an order committed to one of our suppliers,the order is non-refundable.Once your furniture is ready for dispatch you will be contacted by Hegartys Home Interiors or by the relevant 3rd party provider dealing with your delivery on expected day and estimated time of delivery.On all deliveries for the day of delivery you will be informed of estimated time which will be morning or afternoon.
Our Home delivery service operates Monday to Friday.For smaller items we currently use Fastway.ie who also operate Monday to Friday.
Assembly & Waste
All bed frames,dining tables and occasional furniture are delivered unassembled.If you require us to assemble any item for you that you purchased we can arrange to do so.There will be a charge for this service depending on the piece in question.The assembly of products needs to be booked prior to delivery.
Upon delivery of a new mattress,we will take away the existing mattress for recycling,however a fee does apply for this service.Please see our zoned map for current prices.For customers in Donegal,Derry,Tyrone the current fee is €25.
Delivery Outside Ireland
If you require delivery outside of Ireland we would be happy to give you a quotation.Please select the Live Chat option or Call +353 7493 61075
What do I do if I receive a faulty item or there are any issues with my order ?
If you think your item received maybe faulty,please email us immediately at email@example.com with details of the fault.Our customer service team will contact you promptly to discuss a resolution to your issue.Alternative disputes resolution is available at EU Online Dispute Resolution,an online platform created by the European Commission that facilitates consumers and traders within the EU in resolving disputes.
Please ensure that you read and are satisfied with all of our terms and conditions before placing your order.
While we make every effort to represent our products as accurately as possible,colour likeness of products may vary due to limitations of browser software,camera settings, monitor/screen settings and natural variations in real wood products.Hegartys Home Interiors make every effort to ensure the information on our website is correct.In the case of any incorrect information we reserve the right to change a customers order or price in accordance with what is considered to be the correct information. We will notify customers of any changes.
Any delay in delivery or performance will not entitle the buyer to cancel the sale unless the Buyer has given 30 days written notice to Hegartys Home Interiors requiring the delivery or performance to be made and Hegartys Home Interiors has not fulfilled the delivery or performance within that period.
Delivery time of day cannot be given by Hegartys Home Interiors.We can in most cases state that it will be morning or afternoon.Hegartys Home Interiors will not be responsible for any failed delivery times quoted by any third parties.
It is the buyers responsability to inspect all goods to their complete satisfaction for damage before accepting and signing for delivery. Hegartys Home Interiors will accept no responsibility for goods damaged during transit if the customer has signed for them. Should a delivery arrive to you damaged in any way it must be signed as “damaged” in order for us to send a replacement or issue compensation.If the items are not signed as damaged or damages are not reported ot us within 24hrs to firstname.lastname@example.org for receiving a delivery, Hegartys Home Interiors will accept no liability for any damages.
Occassionally a courier may not allow ample time ot inspect the goods thoroughly. In such a case you should sign the goods as unchecked and receive the delivery.You must then inspect the goods thoroughly for any signs of damages by removing the protective packaging. Any damages recorded should be photographed and emailed to us at email@example.com within 24hrs of the delivery.
Returns policy- In Store Orders
Under full compliance with the EU Trading Regulations we do not accept the cancellation of in store orders. At our own discretion extra stock purchased for wasteage can be returned up to 90 days from purchase provided a valid receipt is produced and that the items are in the original sealed packaging. The maximum value for stock returned for wasteage is 10% of the total order value.
Returns policy- Online Orders
Under full compliance with the EU Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from the Hegartys Home Interiors website. Please note that any cancellations will be subject to the buyer paying all costs associated with returning the order if already dispatched and any storage costs if the goods were held for the purchaser for a period longer than 14 days.You must notify us in writing if you wish to cancel an order.
Part returns of orders will not be accepted unless previously agreed with Hegartys Home Interiors.
Compensation claims can take up to 90 days to resolve, but reasonable endeavours will be made to process the claim as quickly as possible.In some circumstances claims may take longer than 90 days.Hegartys Home Interiors accepts no responsibility for any claims that take over 90days to resolve,without limitations.
- The item is the buyers responsibility until it reaches Hegartys home Interiors designated returns address. For the buyers protection, we recommend that sending returns using a delivery service that insures the buyer for the full value of the goods. Alternatively contact us in case we can arrange collection on your behalf, where a Administration fee will be applicable check our zone map for current rates for this although in certain circumstances we may retain the right refuse to organise the return delivery on the buyers behalf.
- All costs of returning items to Hegartys Home Interiors is the Buyers responsibility.
- Please ensure to package all returns adequately. It is recommended to contact us for advice regarding packaging as we will not accept any returns unless the product has been returned in unmarked and undamaged condition. This includes packaging.
- If you do not return the original item to us by the end of the 30 day period, we reserve the right to charge an amount.
- Before fitting(flooring items) please check that you have the correct product and that you are happy with the product. If you need to make a change , this can always be done before the floor is fitted , but not after. We do not accept returns on a fitted floor.
- As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of an order and the return of the product we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item together with the item's normal delivery charge. Please Note we cannot refund any extra delivery charges above our standard charges, including but not limited too, express delivery or extra delivery costs incurred.
- All floor warranties are void should the floor not be fitted correctly or recommended site conditions are not met. Please read our guides on fitting before commencing any work. Please also refer to manufacturers instructions.
- If the item you received is faulty, please contact us by emailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
- If an item is thought to be faulty or incorrect,do not proceed with fitting. We can not and will not take any responsibility for a fitted floor if it could have been previously detected that the product was faulty.
- Should you notice a problem with your floor after fitting, that could not have been detected before installation , we will arrange for an independent inspection at the buyers expense. Only if we find that the product is at fault, then the cost of the inspection and floor (along with delivery charges) will be fully refunded. Hegartys Home Interiors will not accept any liability from any other costs arising from a faulty product being fitted, not exclusive to but including uplift or fitting costs, cost of other materials ,any damage arising from uplift or inspection , loss of earnings, or inconvenience.
- You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.